Originally a farming village, situated on both sides of the same name stream, is mentioned in historical material in 1502 (as Wistritz). The biggest boom of village came from the 80th of the 19th century and is closely linked with the development of glass industry. It was especially complex Inwałd glassworks, coal mine, iron, chemicals, porcelain and other facilities. The village was independent until 1960, and since 1950 it has been accompanied by Drahůnky and Běhánky municipalities. At that time it carried the official name Horská Bystřice. The development of this part of the village was stigmatized by underground mining in Jaroslav mine after World War II, which greatly devastated area in the direction of Běhánky and Drahůnky and for a long time limited the potential of its development to the East. In recent decades some has been linked to individual family homes and houses as semi detached type. In this area an extensive and comprehensively equipped sports facility of TJ Rudolph works – Dubí was built. A recreational and sports activities are now dominating the area. The large-scale investment projects carried out gas supply and sanitation, water supply restored, and communication. Significant progress is also currently reported, as the quality of living is changed even though there are many buildings of residential category No. IV with a large Roma community. At the present time 1,190 residents lived there.
Realizace - NOESIS